Type Here to Get Search Results !

Hollywood Movies

When Angelina Jolie Revealed Taking Off Her Clothes In School Creating A Game Says I Would Kiss The Boys & Give Them

When Angelina Jolie Revealed Taking Off Her Clothes In School Creating A Game Says I Would Kiss The Boys & Give Them

Angelina Jolie once spilled the beans on her active s*x life in school and revealed some shocking details.

Angelina Jolie is one of the most controversial actresses of all time. While he also happens to be one of the most successful actresses in the West, she never misses an opportunity to make headlines with her public appearances. Today, we bring you a throwback to the time when she opened up on her school life in an interview and revealed some shocking details about her s*x life. Scroll below to read the scoop.

One of the reasons why Jolie is always in the spotlight is because of her ongoing divorce from her ex-husband and actor Brad Pitt. The ex-couple shares six kids together and at one point in time, they happened to be the IT couple of Hollywood and never missed a single chance to give relationship goals to the ‘Brangelina’ fans.

Now, back in 2007, Angelina Jolie in a conversation with OK! Magazine spoke about her school life and spilled the beans on it. The Maleficent actress said, “I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very s*xual in kindergarten.”

When Angelina Jolie Revealed Taking Off Her Clothes In School Creating A Game Says I Would Kiss The Boys & Give Them

Angelina Jolie continued and said, “I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!”

And for those of you who don’t know, the actress lost her virginity at the age of 14. She told Cosmopolitan in an interview, “When I was 14, I was either going to be reckless on the streets with my boyfriend or he was going to be with me in my bedroom with my mom in the next room because I was going to have a boyfriend.”

What are your thoughts on Angelina Jolie revealing details about her active s*x life in school? Tell us in the space below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad